Teddy School

Une école étrange... Des peluches vivantes... Un pensionnat... Venez, donnez moi la main, je vous emmène dans un endroit que vous allez aimer..!

AccueilFAQRechercherMembresGroupesS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

Mandurah free online dating - Are you a normal and cool guy?

AuteurMessage
SouthAus
Invité

MessageSujet: Mandurah free online dating - Are you a normal and cool guy?   Dim 24 Juil - 21:10

single men - Always ready for some fun My name is Ellen STILLWELL Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. singles in Townsville-Thuringowa free online dating Albany dating singles in Queensland free online dating Perth online dating matchmaking I have read otherads on here and still I am unsure what I should say. I'm fiesty, flirty and not sure what.I can be serious when I want ahd I am just enjoying my life. Maybe enjoy it with someone else.have a brain and be sexy or at least attractive! I love to do anything that is fun. i like to swim, run, skate, sing, dance, act, and plenty more things. I also love to travel and is up for any challenge. So if u share the same intrests im here waiting for you. I am at a point in my life where it's time to get my sh*t together, soo i am pretty busy focusing on myself at hte moment. However, I have needs and those needs would like to be pleased. i like to just hangout, watch movies...the music i listen to is a wide variety, punk rock, rap...i have a very open mind. And I like to try new things. Young, sweet and kinky...can you handle me? I'm looking to meet new people and possibly more if we click. Trying to see what's out there on these dating sites. Hope to find a sweet, sexy man to come out and play Smile Lets talk, Lets meet, Lets see what happens next... Alwasy interested in meeting new people and learning about their sex lives. I believe when we are able to commucation with other we open ourselves up for chance, balance, and sex of all kinds...I would love to meet you and explore your entire body. I am not hard to please and i love to make people laugh, i have a very good sense of humor.I have a hard time finding a guy that will treat me right, i am also bisexual and looking for a fling now and then
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Mandurah free online dating - Are you a normal and cool guy?
Page 1 sur 1